I’m honored to have been nominated by Behind the Scenes Beauty for the Liebster Award! I’ve been blogging for quite some time but I admit that it sounds new to me. I attempted to learn more about it and here’s what I found out:
- Leibster award was created to discover and acknowledge new bloggers into the blogosphere. It’s a way of connecting them to the world of blogging and engage with fellow bloggers. For newbies, this is a great thing because they can showcase their content and make new friends in the blogging world.
- Liebster nomination is given by bloggers to other bloggers. It means that if you are nominated, it’s up to you to return the favor by nominating 5 to 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award. Remember that if you are nominated, it means your presenter must have seen something great about your blog that makes you deserving for the nomination.
- While Leibster works like a chain, it serves as a good marketing tools and a friendly of promoting other blogs into the blogosphere.
- Nominated blogger have the choice to ACCEPT, REJECT or IGNORE the nomination. However, it is encouraged to continue the chain as a way of helping other bloggers.
5 simple steps to do if you were nominated:
Create a leibster award blog post in which you:
- Thank your Liebster Award nominator and link to their blog. (Like what I did to ‘Behind the Scenes Beauty’ above)
- Upload the Liebster Award badge in the post and answer the 11 questions you were given when you were nominated. (If I nominated you, you’ll find my questions further below)
- Nominate 11 blogs in your post and link to their blog.
- Come up with 11 questions you wish to ask to the blog owners.
- Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog and tagging them on your social media posts.
Questions for me and other bloggers:
- What’s one thing you’d like to tell your 10-year-old self?
That I’m doing a great job and I shouldn’t be afraid to pursue my dreams.
- What inspires your blogging?
I treat my blog as a personal scrapbook. It’s where I share my goals, my journey and knowledge in style, art and travel. I fill it with memories from around the world hoping to inspire and spread creativity.
- If you had a time machine, where and when would you go?
My highschool life was a great influence to what i am now today. I wish to go back to that time so I could tell and teach myself lots of things.
- What are your blogging dreams?
I want to be able to inspire and carry on doing the things I’m passionate about (including blogging) until I’m 40 or older.
- Who is your favorite artist and why?
Actress/Actor – Audrey Hepburn & Johnny Depp
Bands/Musicians – The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sugar Ray, Michael Jackson (Lots to mention)
- What are your hobbies?
Apart from blogging. I’m into taking photographs, watching movies and eating chocolates.
- Whats on your daily reading list?
- Favorite Film/TV show.
All time faves are Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Little Miss Sunshine and Marie Antoinette.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Italy because I love their food!
- What’s for breakfast?
It’s 2 in the morning but I wish to have “taho”, egg, hotdogs and rice.
- Describe your fashion style.
Classic, elegant, dollish and sometimes edgy.
Here are my nominations:
- Footnotes and Finds
- Without Lipstick
- Morning Elegance
- The Fashion Wonderland
- Harajuku Girl FL
- Bubble Tea Panda
- Peach Milky Tea
- She Who Lives
- For the Lovely Days
- Brigida Martinez
- Sahara Splash
Cheers to spreading the Leibster love!